In the event of a strike/work stoppage, the below document is imperative to following proper procedures.
Work Stoppage / Strike Documents:
What Contractors should know and do.
- Implementation of the Contractors’ Offer
- The Legal Concept of Impasse
- Restrictions on the Implementation of the Contractor’s Final Offer in a 9(a) context
- Performance of Work During the Strike
- Subcontracting Your Work to Another Contractor
- A Lockout of Employees in a 9(a) Context
Advice on how to deal with a strike, includes the following topics:
- Contingency Planning
- Strikes, Picketing, Setting Up Dual Gates
- Guidance on Neutral Gate Observers
- Unemployment Benefits During a Strike
- IDEC Forms
- Supervisor Do's and Don'ts